Sacred Heart of Minto &
St. Stanislaus of Warsaw
Two of the most beautiful places of worship in northeast North Dakota
St. Joseph's Men's Coffee Club is back!
• All men are welcome to join in this opportunity of brotherhood where men receive the support they need to grow in virtue and take action to serve Christ and others.
• Starting the morning of Wednesday, January 5th, in the Sacred Heart dining room
• 6 sessions every other Wednesday until March 16th
• Coffee will be served at 6:30 a.m. and the meetings will be 6:45-7:30 a.m.
• The study is entitled "Into the Breach" and is produced by the Knights of Columbus.
• There is no charge to attend these sessions.
• Questions? Call Keith Zikmund (701-520-9751) or Rod Schanilec (218-779-0768).
Sacred Heart & St. Stanislaus
Two historic Catholic churches at a glance
Sacred Heart, established 1905
St. Stanislaus, established 1878
Sacred Heart and St. Stanislaus Catholic churches were established to spread the Gospel of Christ and assist in maintaining a lively faith among the Body of Christ.
Our parish communities strive to enliven the faithful people of God, administer the Sacraments, encourage the growth of the Catholic community, and lead souls to Christ.
The two churches are located in the Diocese of Fargo, North Dakota, under the service of Most Rev. John Folda who was ordained bishop on June 19, 2013. The appointment follows the Most Rev. Samuel Aquila being named archbishop of the Denver Archdiocese. Bishop Folda, originally from Nebraska, has been entrusted with the authority to teach, sanctify, and lead Catholics residing within Eastern North Dakota. Father Brian Moen serves as the pastor of both parishes.
God's grace is free!
Learn more about the Catholic faith and how you can become a part of it. Contact us!
Fr. Brian Moen,
Fr. Brian Moen is originally from Park River, ND. He served in several parishes before being assigned to Sacred Heart in Minto and St. Stanislaus in Warsaw in 2016.
If you don't have time to pray and read the Scriptures, you are busier than God ever intended you to be.